Our company, NAK Sealing Technologies has a great and robust history dating back to the 1970’s, when our Chairman Mr. Joseph Shek established the company in 1976 to drive an organization with its fundamental principles based on innovation, research, perseverance and social commitment. Today, NAK Sealing Technologies is the largest manufacturer of sealing products across Taiwan and the first ever corporate organization in this sector to ever go public on the Taiwanese Stock Exchange, as in the year 2002. NAK’s high quality products driven by extensive research and innovation have been acknowledged by customers both in the domestic and international markets for decades.
Currently, NAK has subsidiaries in Australia, China, India, Iran, Russia, Thailand along with mutual partnerships with companies in the US and Europe serving customers in more than 70 countries across the world. NAK Sealing Technologies is an ISO 9001/14001/45001/50001, IATF 16949 certification.
NAK mainly emphasizes on social peace, social benefits and mutual trust between the employees and management. The social commitment dates back to the 1970’s principles of the founder to ensure a social, job security to the staff and to progressively promote a strategy to develop and grow along with the company.
Based on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), we established “Environmental Protection & Occupational Safety & Health Office”, which is responsible for promoting environmental protection and occupational safety and health; “Legal Affairs Office” is set up to help with laws and regulations. We also adjusted Sales and RD Department to provide better services and technical support to meet customers’ needs. Thereby NAK will continue to move towards prosperity, welfare and environmental sustainability.
NAK’s mission is to build a superior corporate culture. Our R&D, Marketing and Manufacturing utilize methodology which includes Balanced Scorecard, Strategy Management, Organizational Design, and Process Re-engineering. Our aim is to market and manufacture to a World Class Manufacturing level with a World Class Brand.
Value for Customers
Long Term Orientation
- NAK realizes the concept of “Consume what we earned in our society.” Therefore, we have been holding a grateful heart to do anything for the contributions of our societies for better environment.
- The responsibility for our shareholders: have shareholders earn the maximum benefits and gain available correct financial data of our corporate.
- The responsibility for our customers: provide customers high safety and high quality products, complete and correct products information, fair and honest products advertisements, and perfect customer services.
- The responsibility for our staffs: guarantee NAK staffs’ basic human right and working right; provide them welfare, like the assistance in medical treatment, pensions, accident insurance, life and career development, the subsidies of education and training, and so on.
At NAK, we care about the well-being of our workers as well as the impact of our products on the environment. We are committed to a long-term sustainable approach to safeguard the environment. We operate to those high standards and require the same compliance from our business partners and contractors. To meet those requirements, NAK is committed to the following:
- Compliance with regulations: Be in full compliance with applicable environmental laws, work safety, health regulations, and energy regulations. Training programs are held regularly to increase employees’ awareness on environmental, safety, health, and energy issues.
- Green supply chain: Support sustainable development, green procurement, and cleaner production.
- Energy saving and waste reduction: Commit to energy saving design and minimizing waste production.
- Hazard prevention: Reduce environmental waste, avoid work accidents, and prevent incident occurrences.
- Health promotion: Promote personal and psychological health as well as social and ethical awareness through health education and practice.
- Consultation and communication: Support employees and related persons through consultation and communication to encourage all employees to highlight potential hazards and risks, to identify opportunities for improvement, and to receive appropriate feedback and protection.
- Continuous improvement: Review policies regularly to ensure adherence to our environmental, work safety, health, and energy policies to continuously improve their effectiveness.
- Target setting: Set goals to reduce environmental impact and provide necessary resources.