Privacy NoticeDear Customer,
1. Who is the controller of your personal data?Company Name: NAK Sealing Technologies Corporation (incorporated under the Company Act of R.O.C.) Unified Business No.: 61904541 Registered office: No.336, Industrial Road, Nankang Industrial Zone, Nantou City 54065, Taiwan
2. What personal data do we collect? Why do we use it?In general, you can visit our Website without revealing any personal data. However, when you register as our member or use “Contact Us”, we collect the personal data which you provide such as your name, your gender (Mr. / Ms.), your job title in company and your contact information to (a) comply with the law or respond to lawful requests or legal process; or (b) enhance our relationship with you, for instance, to make a quick response to your requests, or to contact you about our solutions for which you have expressed interest.
3. How do we do with your personal data?The personal data which you provide is under our protection as our confidential information. We request our officers, employees, consultants and forwarders to sign non-disclosure clauses and they can only access and use your personal data for the purposes mentioned in paragraph 2 in this policy. We never transfer or sell your personal data for marketing purposes to third parties outside the NAK group.
4. What are your rights?Your Personal Data belongs to you. According to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and other applicable law, you have the following rights:
(a)Right to be informed
We will tell you which personal data will be used.
(b)Right to access:
You have right to confirm whether or not your personal data are being processing.
(c)Right to portability:
You have right to receive your personal data which you provided to us in a machine-readable format and transmit it to other controller.
(d)Right to rectification:
You have right to rectify inaccurate personal data concerning you and provide a supplementary to complete your personal data.
(e)Right to erasure:
You have right to erase your personal data.
(f)Right to restriction:
You have right to object to processing based on legitimate interest.
You have right to object to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes.
5. How can you exercise your rights?Tell us what you need, and we'll get right back to you.