NAK is an ISO9001/14000, TS16949, OHSAS18001 registered manufacturer of Oil Seals and Technical Sealing Products used for a wide range of applications. With over 40 years of experience in manufacturing and technology through continual improvements on quality, NAK has secured its position on the global OE market and also became one of the top leading manufacturers of sealing products with collaboration and distribution networks spread throughout the world. NAK's seals are being used in a wide range of industrial sectors including Automotive, Industrial, Hydraulic & Pneumatic, Construction and Mining Equipment.
- Exhibition： The 27th International Manufacturing, Machinery, Equipment, Materials and Services Exhibition
- Date：30 November – 3 December 2016
- Exhibition Center：Jakarta International Expo
- NAK Booth no.：D-9523
- Exhibition：2016 AAPEX (Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo)
- Exhibition Center：Sands Expo, Las Vegas, NV
- NAK Booth no.：8005
- Exhibition：PTC ASIA 2016
- Date：1 Nov.-4 Nov.,2016
- Exhibition Center：Shanghai New International Expo Center
- NAK Booth no.：HALL E4, H4-1
NAK Sealing Technologies Corporation For over 40 years, NAK has been an innovative partner for agricultural equipment manufacturers, creating sealing solutions for machinery that is operated in severe conditions.
NAK offers a Transmission Front Cover Seal for the automotive applications to provide a better sealing function and also to protect the system from failure due to cross-contamination of the unit by ingress of oils or dust. A Transmission system is a critical component within the Powertrain and NAK implements its expertise achieved through decades of research and innovation in order to provide a better sealing function in all conditions.
- Engine System: Crankshaft, Camshaft, Valve Stem, Timing Gear, and etc.
- Transmission System: Gearbox, Drive Shaft, Differential Gear Box, and etc.
- Steering System: Axial, Wheel Axle, Hub, Power Steering, and etc.
- Suspension System: Shock Absorber, Strut Bearing.
NAK’s Automotive Seals are designed in various types to suit for different applications. We not only provide standard size, but also design depending upon customer requirements.
NAK’s Industrial Seals are widely used in different applications, i.e.: Gear Reducers, Gearboxes, Motors, Power Tools, Pumps, Robotic Arms, Washing Machines, Wind Turbines etc. Our seals are all made of high-performance materials and have excellent capabilities. For special seal designs of industrial appliances, please contact our local NAK Company for more information.
NAK Agricultural “AP” Seal is designed for use in heavy contaminated applications such as Agricultural Machinery, Construction and Mining Equipment, Track Driven Vehicles, etc. It is ideal for use where oil or grease must be held in contact with rotary shaft and bearing assemblies, while at the same time sealing against external contaminants is required. With the exceptional design of a unitized seal body and multiple lips and bumpers, the NAK AP Seal is the ultimate dirt excluder. Custom designs can be worked out and NAK will ensure that the seal is made to the exact specification.