Warranty and Disclaimer of NAK's products
The warranties set forth below constitute the entire warranties of NAK with respect to any and all NAK products and are in lieu of any and all other statutory, express or implied warranties.
NAK shall warrant that all NAK products are free from defects in workmanship and materials under ordinary use and service for a period of twelve (12) months from the delivery thereof to Buyer. To file a claim, please contact NAK at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NAK disclaims any and all express and implied warranties if such products are,
- modified, tampered ,misused, abused, or misapplied by Buyer or any third parties；
- used in a critical environment or specific equipment by Buyer or any third parties without NAK’s prior written consent；
- not used in accordance with NAK printed user instruction materials by Buyer or any third parties；
- damaged due to negligence, accident, alteration, or attempted repair by Buyer or any third parties；
- operated, installed, applied outside of ordinary environmental and specifications by Buyer or any third parties；
- damaged due to natural deterioration, decomposition, or transformation of chemical structure ,or if the original identification (serial number, trademark, etc.), markings of the products have been defaced, altered or removed by Buyer or any third parties；
- made by the materials or components supplied or designated by or for Buyer or any third parties；
- damaged due to the compliance with the Buyer’ or any third parties’ requests or instructions；
- damaged due to any causes attributable to Buyer or any third parties.
NAK products are not intended to be used, installed, or applied in or on any aircraft, rigs and/or watercraft related instruments and/or equipment. Any such use, installation, or application is prohibited and shall void all express or implied warranties.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL NAK BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOST PROFITS, COSTS, OR FEES, ARISING OUT OF THE PRODUCTS AND GOODS SUPPLIED BY NAK.